AT Sanjog Vivah Kendra, We care for the safety and security of your profile and the personal information provided by you. You should take some simple precautions for your privacy & for a safe and secure online or office matrimony experience. To protect your privacy, we suggest some simple guidelines
What You Should Do :
- When you decide to meet face to face with someone for the first time, take a friend or relative along with you, choose a public place (such as a mall / restaurant / cafe) where many people are around and ensure your own transportation.
- In case you decide to meet him/her alone then leave the name, address and telephone number of the person you are going to meet with your friend or family member.
- Ask many questions to him/her and watch for inconsistencies. This will help you detect liars & cons, and it will help you find out if you're truly compatible.
- Beware of those who try to ask money from you for whatever reason. Genuine person will not ask you for money in any circumstance. If someone asks you for money, use common sense and never give in to such requests. In case someone asks you for money report the situation to us.
- Use pre-paid mobile phone number or use local telephone blocking techniques to prevent your phone number from appearing in Caller Id. Furnish your contact number only when you feel completely comfortable and have some information about the other person.
- Stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal information like photo, mailing address, mobile no. etc., or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it.
- Try to remain completely anonymous until you fully trust that person.
- Closely look for odd behaviour or inconsistencies.
What You Should Not Do :
- Don't send your personal information or contact information until you trust that person.
- Don't provide your personal contact information like name, email address, residential address, telephone numbers, place of work or any other identifying information in your initial messages while communicating online.
- Don't use your regular or official email id for communicating with a person you don't know well.
- Do not go to a secluded place or a movie alone at the first meeting.
- Don't become prematurely close to someone, even if that intimacy only occurs online.
- Trust your instincts and then move ahead with the right person!